It’s not enough to create a great product — or service. You need someone to buy it. Jennie Kalberer of Portland Ten shows you how to:
Finding customers: Market Research 101 (Saturdays, Oct 16, 23 & 30, 2-5 pm, $98)
In her three-week class, you will learn:
– Who the people are that you need to target.
– How many of them are out there.
– What they need and want.
– How to shape your product to meet their needs.
– How much they are willing to pay for your product.
At the end of the three weeks, you will have the tools to:
– Find current and potential customers.
– Expand into groups of buyers you haven’t considered.
– Figure out how to reach them and, better yet, talk to them.
– Determine the right shape for your product and how to get it into the right place, at the right price and the right amount.